click me!!

Wednesday 30 July 2008

thanks...max!

Was almost going to log off when an msn window popped out. Am really surprised that he actually read my blog to find out on if I'm adapting well in the new environment.. Wa.. one with a shepherd heart! He might be appeared to be different from the rest to a certain extent (you won't use typical to describe him!) , but guessed that I've gotten used to it after so long and yes ya, appreciate his cranky humor at times.. one of the rare few members I would miss from the cg.

Alright, though we have our fair share of differences in the past few years while being in the same cg, he is really one of the brothers that you can rely/ depend his words on. A true friend, one who is fiercely loyal to his friends.. (like the samurai - loyal warrior..) But hey bro, if you are still reading this, thanks for your words of encouragement (and your faith in me... ) and also your free computer-related assistance too! .  Ganbatte for your vision in Japan too!  Don't ninja me the next time i see you at the nel in the morning! (though usually you be gone in a flash once the door opens!)


Thanks for everything.. :)

No comments: