click me!!

Wednesday 16 July 2008

honored...

Was pleasantly surprised to learn that my dear neighbour as work used me as an example to illustrate a point in her sermon that she preached in her cg last week.. (I was like T_T")

Cuz I was encouraging her to go gym when she didn't really feel like doing so.. and (yup, she did and she felt good after "cruxifying" her flesh to go gym) haha.. she used me as an example that how important it is to have someone to motivate you.. and yep, people actually pay for PT to motivate them to exercise ~ actually that's not my motive of paying for pt but rather due to my sweetbloodcondition.. have to be cautious ma... (not too sure what's the title of her message but ... i reckon it have to do with importance of motivation? maybe to growth?? haha.. )

haha.. dun think her cg members would know who am i... haha.. :)

hmmm u never know who you will impact with your words & actions.. :)

wednesday... adult choir prac day... :) tata

No comments: