click me!!

Tuesday 8 July 2008

yet another random post..

Ministry-service @ JW
hmmm JW's ministry time was longer than the expo's.. cuz word is shorter.. but happy to see people set free and woo.. young teenagers/ children giving their hearts to Jesus. Nah, still didn't manifest... I wonder if I'd suppress them from coming out or perhaps they were coughed out in faith.. :) (self-deliverance!) BUt i still don't want to face Goliath.. (have not mustered enough faith yet.. ) And somehow, felt like one of the 12 heading back to the place of "hotsprings" and nua-ing... cuz of ...  Perhaps spiritual ears clogged up with earwax...

Piano recital @ victoria concert hall
Rushed down via cab to catch my dearest "oldest" friend's
piano recital on sunday. Woo.. was really blown away! Hmmm okie, has not watched her play except her practising her piano i think in our tns/dhs days.. :) think her parents were very surprised to see so many of us there (oh.. not really that many, but it was like a mini-reunion - a mixture of lower sec & upper sec classmates.. - oh sandi & i were classmates frm P6 to Sec 4!) Love the piece from Beethoven (Sonata No. 30 in E major, Op. 109) and her ecore piece (which i didn't manage to catch the name - cuz she was not miked-up).  Didn't get to talk to sandi much.. should attempt to save up and perhaps fly solo to switzerland to visit her next year.. ~ ya, after i get my bonus next year perhaps..!) Had dinner with xiufang, yingwen, shuihui & yingying @ waruku at marina square.. okie, mini-fellowship-get-together-session.. Food was not bad (but I prefer italian pasta still.. :) .. Popped by topshop after dinner.. sigh, the pink snoopy tee is so cute but ya, my wardrobe is bursting to brim.. (literally spilling out) and ya, I need more formal clothing (but I seemed to have outgrown the shirts-phase...

The continuation of the ouchie
The muscle aches worsen on monday.. I would rather STAND then sit in the train cuz the act of sitting down and rising from the seat is an "OUCH" affair (same applies to climbing up/down stairs). But proud of myself that i still managed to hit the threadmill for half an hour, played on the efx for 10+ minutes..  Ohwell.. no $ to go expression/marie frances la.. (save that for the post-pregancy treatment .. lol..) But didn't manage to wake up early this morning to continue this..  happy to bump into e. didn't recognise me lo.. gotta wave my hellokitty at him to get his attention.. haha.. :)

Weird logic
Okay, if something is logical, it won't be weird.. but hey this is what the cab uncle decided to impart to me this morning when he realised that I wasn't married/attached/stillsingle/ despite being 20+. His take on relationship was that the number of bf/gf one has should be as many as possible (i.e. 'change bf/gf like you change clothes' - ????), cuz being bf/gf =X= committment (!!???!!). you should not limit your choice to just having one bf/gf cuz he/she may not be right for you, so you should have many bf/gf &; yep, to date ard and can do anything so long you don't get yourself pregnant (!!??!!!) . Even the young kids know that..

Oh well.. decided to keep comments to myself (cuz he has the perception that I'm old school -aiyo.. why dun have bf? or believe that being in relationship must have committment..) sensing that he's definitely been through bad things in relationship/ marriage perhaps cuz he sounded so jaded.. haha decerment spot on -cuz as I was abt to reach compass point, he said that this was just his take on relationship & marriage cuz he's been through all these..  And haha.. he thanked me for the great conversation we had..

It was a 75% monologue (didn't want to be debative early in the morning when my vocal chords not even warmed up) and weird that why cab uncles seemed to enjoy talking to me (even though my usual remarks are "ummm.... ah huh... yeah... really...oooo"). guess all they need is a listener

Thoughts i ought not to entertain
e, e, e, sigh!!
"e" just reminded me of wall-e. (wonder when it's coming.. ) think i would catch hancock too.. cuz it's a will smith show.. (oh well.. i think he's hot..

okie, back to work... distracted long enough..

No comments: