click me!!

Thursday 24 July 2008

procrastination

Yep, have procrastinated big time on this.. for 7 years le..cuz never foresee myself to be doing this for so long and still not too sure how long I'll be in this... hence don't wish to pay the yearly subscription for no reason just to add three more letters to end of my name.. haha.. ya the letters c, p & a.. T_T"

Oh well.. anyway, the subscription can be claimed from the company, might as well go for it right? Alright, think i should do it ba.. afterall slogged three years in ntu ~ not the extent of the study hours&; effort put in - but the sheer torture of doing a course you make no heads &; tails of.. ~ ya, me not an accountant material...[i think when i dispense the tax advices/ treatments.. it's out of inspiration from Holy Spirit.. ya, in tongues.. but then it make sense to the recipient and ya, it is technically sound. ~ Thank God!] I prefer the creative works.. a decision that i have to live with.. ~ still trying to live out that dream...

No comments: