click me!!

Thursday 17 July 2008

the one about "tossing"

Yup.. tossed...currently "orphaned"... Yet have to put on a :) in spite of...
I wonder how things would turn out.. I'm actually asking where I ought to be going.. when ya, usually p[ple] in this situation would just wait & [see]. Contemplated to give it a miss until all sorted out but couldn't live with the "lo-bo-ness"... T_T"

me to tag along for the "byebye" event next week? I rather not to seriously...  cuz like what I told L, the event is for p[ple] heading out for genuine reason (in this case, all cuz of their better halves).. mine is more of " 跑路 " less cuz of new ground. And it will be major time will heal ba..

hmmm small things  in mailbox make me :). Might not mean a lot  to the sender but in the eyes of the recipent, it may do wonders!!

No comments: