click me!!

Thursday 10 July 2008

Liberated...

Nah, I did not get another dose of deliverance... but after that phonecall, suddenly felt lighter.. (recall the earlier msn conversation had with buttercup, the birthday boy yesterday - I shall call you the INCREDIBLE HULK soon hor? Afterall, you like the color green rite?- anyway, buttercup/hulk was sharing on the meaning of the word yoke.. God's yoke is light not that that equates to easy life but light cuz it would not break us! funny guy spelt the word as yolk - for a moment, i thought i spelt the word wrongly... LOL)

Oh well, I know that it was never your intention to hold me back, and ya, the silent rebellion and 包公脸 (which was very apparent to the buttercup hulk.. but haha maybe not the rest..but then maybe the rest also not observant la.. or i just look like them, so they think it's normal.. ) certainly frustrate and perhaps infuriate you. Would not be able to honor my word (whatever that I'd written to you) but ya, will be 乖to the next boss. Anyway, don't think you will get to read this but just wanna express my graditute towards you.. If I ever have the chance to share testimony on stage... haha i will sure mention your name!! :) (cuz you did the thing that really made me dislike you for a while.. but ya, it's for my own good ). Yup, thanks bro!

Afterwhich, sent a couple of sms to the two 'x': xl & xj. Had a good chat with corinth for an hour.. until ard 1a.m(haha she shared with me the adam's deliverance encounter.. hehehe.. ) so touched lo.. she still has the bs quiz a few hours later..

and wow.. attended the adult choir prac (cuz they need sops to help to sing for their performance for Trinity Bible College Graduation next mth).. envious of them having the priveillge to have sofian as their coach.. haha learnt a few techniques or two.. and ya.. he's my 偶像 lo.. but he's really passionate about teaching/ imparting his knowledge/ skills..

No comments: