click me!!

Friday 18 July 2008

run...

should i or should i not? Kinda tempted to.. :) won't exactly win the race but dun think I'll be the the bottom last too...
my "motivating"-friend ~ who used nag at me in the pass for not utilising my gym membership, now is on the latest craze to bulk himself up by early morning run & weights training.. (though i cannot imagine big buttercup!)~ had jio-ed me to the safra run with his other cg members....

hmmm think 2 years back, without training, tried the 5km fun run with some of the choir peeps.. haaha it was a rather bad timing (or did i finish?) cuz never trained for it at all.. Hmm come to think of it.. since i've been like running (rather comfortably) ard 4.5 km in 35min.. shouldn't be much of a problem to attempt the 10km run.. and ya, dun think my timing would be that bad ba.. guessitimate less than 1.5 hrs or less?? Hmmm contemplating.. cuz ya, likely putting my name down for the vertical marathon in my company's interSBU games end aug (I think it'll be the same building last year.. the marina bay financial center).. haha..

think i'm turning a health freak.. haha..

No comments: