click me!!

Monday 14 July 2008

the one about awkwardness..

*blush* think pink is my colour.. haha valerie & carmen commented that I look good on sat.. *blush*

Oh well.. awkwardness.. yep, indeed it was.. Imagine the old was in front of the new.. Sigh.. I turned my back to the old and talked to kedy.. . And the best thing was that the old almost came sit where the new sat at the kopitiam. T_T"

June was sweet.. Damien & her came over when they were about to leave.. (June said in her sms that she wanted to hug me but I looked subdued.. hehe.. anyway meeting her for dinner this fri.. woo.. my dear jr from sec sch... perhaps that's why I find it so easy to talk to her.. haha.. the dhs spirit.. hehe)

hmm the new environment was good.. :) Had a good fellowship with the small group of them and the cgl as well.. Hmm he has yet spoken to me regarding my transfer .. Guess that it will be sooner or later.. not too sure how much he knows.. but then.. he super discerning.. so... tsk tsk...

was extremely tired when i got home last night.. Fell into deep slumber when i plonked onto the bed at 9+ and slept through till 6plus this morning.. :)

Another busy week awaits.. :) ~
shall attempt to hit the gym early next morning.... review of the "pig-out" on sat evening with corinth isn't very well with e. :( yep, discipline shall be it..

No comments: