click me!!

Friday 11 July 2008

the lost map.. [found]

Was at first apprehensive when i turned up at Tampines last evening.. Happy to see elim &; summer.. :) (familar faces.. ) turned out that i get the chance to direct them to jadyn's place.. :) Told elim that I'm likely to join them for good cuz I need to rehibilate .. (she was surprised, but she thought that I'm joking..)

For the first time in 2008, i can finally enjoy  His presence during cg without having to think of how to scoot off asap after dismissal (which is very distracting and yes not right.) Hmmm, presence of God was so tangible when steven was sharing his testimony (though i'd heard him shared before, yet it's really the sweet tangible loving presence of God that oozed from him. Yup, one of the few I know that always carry God's tangible presence...the other is kel .. love talking to her) and can't help but my eyes went blurred even before worship started...

hmm since I've closed that long chapter, no point and can't (& don't want to) look back now. On hind sight, it should have happen earlier, perhaps, it won't create that much of a clutter as now. You gain some, you lose some. at least, I get the opportunity to know some better (like estelle.. ), the lost part.. oh well.. perhaps, it's seasonal... tired to pursue how this evolved but it is certainly not overnight thingy and i reckon it can be dated back to end 2007 whereby the shutting out was done by the other party. maybe the other party didn't realise it too..  power of [mis]communication. Too messy & bruised right now to sort it out..

It was an good & fresh start last evening. :) I found the map to get out of the wilderness.. :)

No comments: