click me!!

Tuesday 1 July 2008

feeding... starving... building... trimming... and other random thots

What you will feed on will grow.. what you starve will eventually die…

Am I feeding on the right area/ starving the areas to be killed off? Or have i got the order wrong...

It is so easy to dispense advice to others.. it's much more difficult to apply them to yourself....Hence, these few verses in the bible that read :

"How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye." Matthew 7:4-5

Not being a hypo though, just found it immensely painful to do the "right thing". Analogy - to get the well-toned body- you need to put in effort to train the "slacking" muscles.. hence the phrase "no pain, no gain". Oh well, same applies for the spiritual muscles...On the note of muscles, i finally "succumbed" to the temptation of paying someone to motivate me to work out , to kill off the "muffin-trimmings".. oh well.. i should be more disciplined this time round.. and yup.. looking forward to this sat cuz will be training under my prv pt again - eric (okie, so far all my pt are chinese lo.. personal perference.. cuz bilingual.. and yah, easier to communicate..) he's so cute, send me a msg early this morning to welcome me back to the eric empire.. hahaha.. (okie, crap talk is good once in a while...) ya, i need someone to motivate me .. sigh.. still haven't get to stage that I can do things auto-pilot.. (which explains the mess that I'd got myself into.... ) happy though from the visit at gym last evening.. aj (the lady fit-pro who showed me ard and managed to get the commission lo cuz i signed a mini-package...) was shocked that I was a couple of years shy of 30.. she thought i was only 22! haha.. not bad right.. especially I was not made up lo..hehe..baby fats help to fight off wrinkles ba... or perhaps was the hallejulah cream that i get doused in daily... :)

July is a spend all month.. so many birthdays lo..... happy birthday eileen!!! one of my lovely choir helper.. then will be some cg members... (happily went shopping for bday gift during lunch earlier.. was so tempted to keep the gifts for myself.. ) yay going shOppin with ms stelle tmw.. for haha maybe her own gift as well...hehhee... then my mom..then my lovely neighbour sitting next to me... and some others as well.. woo..

not in the mood to put up pix taken during the hk trip yet... haha... at least this time round, I'm more tamed and didn't really splurge.. nah, the coaches and LVs did not lure me into the stores..despite of the 4 letter word plastered all over.. I still want my kate spade tote.. (maybe gotta wait till my next bonus...), too many ard carrying coaches and lvs... still I bought a lovely pair of boots from dkny which actually murdered my heels when i wore in back on the last day (to save luggage space, so i wore it instead).. but hehe it's so chio!


ooo... collected my tix from sistic earlier.. attempting to catch my bestpalie's performance at vch.. will fly down after service la.. aniwae, dun think will be going for ministry on sun svc cuz will attend sat svc.. (partly cuz of the reason that I'd told jieyin..).

shall attempt to categorise my pix tonite.. wa.. really like the pinky sony T70..pretty cool to nagivate using a stylus on the LCD touch screen... which i chose over the T2 (cuz the specifications are rather similar but T2 is bulkier and ya, more pricey..).. perhaps should get the iTouch? buttercup was giving me a mini-review on the iTouch he played with @ the epic store.. and ya, think my blogsite addy is still residing in one of the iTouch woah... but the capacity sorta put me off... if I can barely survive with a 30G how can i live with a smaller capacity iTouch.. Wait ba... and another touch screen gadget that make me go gaga.. phone! Max was showing me his new HTC Diamond.. i love the interface...but hehe too bad.. it's only in black... I like the first generation HTC Touch.. just that it's only 2G!.. oh well.. my lovely red w660i is still serving me well..still searching for the perfect red/pink phone... :)

No comments: