click me!!

Sunday 13 July 2008

i ought not to.. but I still...

okie.. man is of fallen nature.. hence, they aren't perfect.. They have the tendency to do things that they ought not to.. Sigh.. imaginations dun run wild.... (oh yeah, I'm very imaginative... ) It doesn't help that there are ample opportunities and yes. it was certainly fun.. Tsk.. oh well.. not gonna focus on that.. it will pass really.. And ya. I think I've taken a liking towards golden kiwi instead of blueberry.. took a really long while to get past blueberry stage.. haha.. :)

And I heard an interesting perception of my church.. It's very A-tas... Eh?? That's something new.. counteract by inviting to visit .. haha.. he sorta out-rightly reject.. (cuz he don't wanna "malu" me cuz he doze off easily..) haha but think that idea of being kept occupied with church stuff on weekends sorta appeal to him (cuz if not for work.. haha he has no life one.~ described to me his typical off day..).. haha shall try to work on him... haha at least not total close deal.. but let me re-establish the relationship first (cuz haven't met in the last 4 years ma..). And ya, think what I wore yesterday was more party than work cuz he still think that it's too "happening" to don for work.. (haha...like club wear... T_T" )

Think my typical sat will be that routine.. but it's good la.. At least for healthy for me..  Think my lower body won't hurt that much this week.. cuz he decided to target on the killer.. the arms. come to think of it.. it was full body.. haha.. but he treated me to a good after-workout stretching so maybe it won't hurt that much lor.. haha... :)

It was a real kick p&W.. one new praise song-ktt  (the same song i heard in the Indonesian service when Pastor Synedy came which i sneak in during pnw.. ) & the new worship song which i didn't get to learn (cuz arrive to only hear them sing the last line of chorus..) And ya, the dear cameraman decided to zoom in to me again (actually i sorta knew he was aiming at me during the verse, but we weren't singing as ally was doing solo so he walked away... then he came back again after we repeated the verse... and I don't know how the lyrics and melody.. cuz that was the 1st time i heard the song!) T_T" but Corithin (aka lian) said wa got glory lei.. (ya she saw my zoomed-in big face!) >.< ( and i was trying to bear with the pain from my pretty but tight dkny boots.. Vanity.. thy pain to go thru cuz of vanity..)

Had a very fruitful & enjoyable dinner @ the bedok pizza hut. Like the ambiance.. reminded me of the Siglap one.. Preferred these than those in shopping centers.. cuz more relax.. haha chatted for a looong time.. haven't have chance to spend quality time with her le..  haha oh well.. still good friends ma.. just not in the same "immediate spiritual family"..  and the warm choc cake was yummy.. there's even steam emerging from the middle of the cake.. (though it took like 10mins to arrive...) Left at ard 9+ wa.. spent ard 3 hrs there.. haha time just flew...

cuz of the fat-laden meal.. decided to walk home.. took the e route i'd visualise to be.. Sigh.. ask and it shall be given.. next time.. but then.. was reminded of the little promise I'd made that will persist till end oct and this is certainly not right and ya, distraction... alright.. gotta be focus.. afterall, am in transition once again..

hehe, june is so sweet to arrange for a hot date with me after learning on my migration.. :) will certainly miss her lo.. must write her a love letter.. haha.. then damien will be jealous.. haha..

oh well.. closed that chapter in life.. at least there are things I can look forward in.. Slaying the Goliath once i found my sling and 5 stones..

No comments: