click me!!

Friday 25 July 2008

The wet morning...

I fell trap for the sleep devil again.. cuz the weirdo in me decided to pack my "organised" chaos in the middle of the night/ morning after looking high & low for lost earring (and it was found!!).. Spent an hour plus, sorting out junk mails, and ya, bills... and ya, unsorted, un-reproduced pieces of notes taken down during cg/svc (un-reproduced cuz they are supposed to be organised and properly written out in the notebook...) And by the time i'm more or less satisfied with the jewellery organisation.. it was alas! 2:30 AM!!!Alright, I'm "sortsort" (a term i learnt from jy recently.. muah haha!)

so plan to wake up @ 5 foiled.. woke up @ 6plus instead.. so plan to run ~ abolish - delayed to this evening.. :)

And yes... no = no..

No comments: