click me!!

Tuesday 15 July 2008

yeah.. i made it...

Despite of the fact that I only slept close to 2am.. managed to rouse myself from slumberland at 5am. (cuz I snoozed it a while.. scrumbled to my feet at 5:45 (unwillingly...) and yep, finally grabbed my breakfast (which was a huge rOse apple I'd dug out of the fridge ~ dun think i wanna run on empty stomach) and managed to get out of the house by 6:12. Thank God I've graduated.. I pity the kids waiting for the bus to head on to school.. Realised that bus frequency prior to 7am is like... 15min apart.. and the strange thing was that despite many buses ply by that bus stop.. they almost all arrive at the same time (in other words, you miss one.. you miss all..) Oh well.. perhaps I should walk to the mrt station the next time..

oh well.. amazingly, my body was awaken after I hit the treadmill..Due to insufficient time (I only have slightly more than an hour to run/shower/makeup), decided to just do a 30 min run.. hmm quite satisified la.. covered ard 4.4km in 35min.. despite just sleeping for 3+ hours. (Incidentally, buttercup lost his coke zero cuz I did succeeded in going to the gym!) hmmm wasn't really late for work.. so ya, it's a feasible idea.. just need to cruixfy my flesh (And still I'm not a morning person... so spiritual exercise best left to night.. )

Oh well.. looking forward to the bak kut teh dinner with jimmy (& maybe jieyin & wanling) later before prac... (at least it's soupy.. I'll not consume the fat though.. haha... ) Always wanted to try it whenever I walked pass it on my way to bs.. but never have the chance.. so hehe... yay!!

No comments: