click me!!

Thursday 10 July 2008

yummy 鱼片汤


oh well.. this was my lunch for the past two days.. And its yummy...  Oh well, decided to have this for lunch for the next dunno how many days/months until i find something that is healthy and low in carb (cuz I've to log down what I'm consuming) when I'm at work.. Realised that i was actually eating loads of crap for the past few months despite not eating full meals.. okie, something to be rectified.. 





Anyway, this stall is tucked in the far away corner at Seah Imm Food Centre.. (side nearer to the bus terminal). The queue can get rather long (cuz  some peeps打抱 like 4 to 5 packs at a time.. ) but it's delicious and woah.. many slices of fish! (and i love the cabbages in the soup) Oh well, since not eating the bee hoon/ rice.. paid another fifty cents for the vegs.. It's yummy.. and the soup is very flavorful and not too oily.. Think the name of the stall is called 一级棒XXXX *can't remember full name..





Anyway, this is definitely one of the 鱼汤that I enjoyed.. so ya, not really a chore la.. just that it'll be boring.. 





AM motivated by buttercup hulk's 1st attempt to head to the gym early this morning before work (HAHA was psycho-ing him to start the day by working out in gym -since it's so near his place..) hmm I should do likewise... :)

No comments: