click me!!

Saturday 5 July 2008

simple truth...

Muscle tissues that aren't worked out will become "nuah."
This is applicable to both natural and spiritual realm.

After a hiatus of 4 years, i resumed my pt. It was fun and ya.. tiring. My legs almost fumbled with the stairs after the workout. Oh well.. the strength that my muscles once possessed have "nua-lified". >.< he's really the 魔鬼教练 but seeing how strenous it was for me.. he relented a bitsy... *.* .. Except for being leaner and meaner (not really though, he's still funny and very chatty.. ) Happy to have tortured my flabby muscles.. (haha flattered to learn that i used to be one of the stronger gals that he'd trained.. and haha he challenged me to "regain" back that title.." LOL. Oh well, determined to lose that extra kilos of flab..  Felt kinda good after "torturing" the flabs..   Glad to be training under him again.. cuz no need to reestablish rapport and yup, comfortable with him lo.  haha.. dun get me wrong la.. I'm not infatuated with him.. though perhaps he just lack the spiritual aspects of what I looked for.. :)

Was rather amazed that I could last the whole day until end of the service with just 2 apples and a cuppa and organic soya milk.  Not that I'm doing it intentionally, but woke up late this morning cuz of the little "tantrum" the princess threw to her Daddy.. that left her totally drained out (which she learnt later in the service that she has somehow did that before it was preached to her.. ) and hence, only managed to grab two of her fave NZ rose apples out..

Haven't book seats for a long time.. missed the days of "seat booking ministry".. was reminded of the childlike motive for doing that.. Somehow, I found the serenity I missed while waiting for stelle & etc to arrive.. and the simple reason for doing what i was doing... I missed that feeling... And I really want it back.. but I don't know how to do it with the Goliath unslayed. To kill the Goliath or avoid it until the faith arise again??

WAs an awesome pnw today..  Sensed a breakthru' in the astmosphere during praise.. woo.. Sigh, was caught unaware by the camera guy who decided to zoom into me, hope I didn't look too shocked.. service message was on disappointment and how to handle that.. Deja vu. Was smiling thru the points cuz didn't even realised that I'd sub-consciously done all.. Perhaps that's why I didn't join the screaming contingent.. (But then again, so far, never had the drama-rama delieverance before... Don't think I want to go thru that unless there is and yup, those unwanted are definitely coming out, by hook or by crook...

But facing the Goliath is another issue altogether.. If God willing, I would prefer to do it in an easier environment..  Can I do it elsewhere?

No comments: