click me!!

Tuesday 29 July 2008

Silence...

I think there are some silent readers out there.. T_T" Wonder who is reading what what? Some told me that they actually know me better via this little virtual space I called my own.. (the silent readers who read silently and msn me.. AND have a daunting nitemare.. I was pretty shocked by that.. thank goodness never had nitemare over that.. - I'd the first hand encounter..Tell me about part II of the nitemare alright?

Was reading xiaxue's blog. Not that I'm her fan or what but what she wrote about is indeed entertaining.. (sans some of the sensitive words used...) Alrite, part of the Singaporean blood in me that aids me to appreciate that.. though i do think the dawn law suit saga is so for publicity .. and wonder will it go to court for hearing or end with a settlement/ mediation? haha.. entertaining for the readers though... Oh well., life and death lies with the tongue , in the internet sense.. life and death lies with the fingers and keyboard, and your nerves sending the signal to your brain to click.. "Publish".

Totally random post.. just trying to distract myself from doing what I ought to be doing.. Like reading the Brunei & S'pore DTA (i don't like treaty language.) - work-related stuff (and ya, urgently required action upon which is why I brought it home but really have no mood to read) , reading more constructive stuff OR.. sleeping..OR praying.. OR practise the two songs for the Aug 18 performance (AND I still creak. still.. )

And.. the best thing I can do now is.. log off... & be less sentimental.. T_T"

No comments: