click me!!

Saturday 26 July 2008

sleep.. i think I'm deprived of it..

I wonder why am i wide awake, in front of my monitor (OH yeah, I'm stil using a desktop @ home, cuz my flat screen monitor of 5 years have refused to die and the ibm of 2 years plus is gOing on strong!) when i was so tired after meeting clarinda @ ikea.. (we ate, talk & caught up till like 10pm and walked thru ikea for half an hr.. great evening.. bad food ate and have to be accounted - you do know that the chicken wings @ the ikea resturant is finger-licking good - and ya, that gotta be accounted.. !) I guessed i was too tired by the blasting upper body workout today.. gee.. i was fumbling with the key to open the lock of the locker after that lo. .. T_T" [expensive torture session.. but the weird thing is that.. i like.... ]

Matter of discipline.. to sleep when it's time to.. to wake up when it's time to.. to eat NOT what's not beneficial to the body.. to spend when you ought to.. not when you want/wish to... to qt when it's time to... to not to think/crave for things/object that is out of the question... Things will be easier if we are just programmed.. or ya, not fallen.. sigh.. the first adam.. why u fall? t_t" - the reason i will find out (maybe) when i get there one day.. (Haiz.. I'm crapping..) I miss shopping.. I miss the simple pleasures that a typical singaporean would enjoy.. food.. (though my mantra is i eat to live (not live to eat) , but then i'm still picky.]

Has been chatting with buttercup over msn recently (and the missus as well).. haha think he has a dose of the pms-ness in moi when he tried linking me with the T_T" of the T_T" cuz.. it's too T_T" and to put it in a nicer way, if it was them.. i would rather have the gift of celebacy.. (so evil rite? but.. c'est moi!) and yes, i finally paid $17 for that silly run..(ya, it's on sun but reckon it won't be too tough to still sing after the run.. )

Oh gee.. it's 2:19.. and going on the bridge-connector walk with new cg. WOnder if I could wake up @ 6 to perhaps.. a run around pasir ris park 1st before meeting kei?

I really love the songs that's on my imeem playlist rite now..mixture of old & new faves.. I love sugar ray.. (ooo Mark McGrath!! ) but they seemed to be out of action for a time.. the wikipedia says that new works are in the way..  Singfest is nextweekend but haha would love to attend if I could but nah..

alrite.. be disciplined.. .. and cease the silly thought in mind..

No comments: