click me!!

Tuesday 1 July 2008

smile..

nothing spectacular.. nothing really out of the blue...
just amazing how little things can brighten a gloomy day (the clouds were kinda dull this morning..)
first was the funny greeting sms from my longlost pt.. he's sure a funny guy... the second was the weird face that max made to himself while glancing at his own reflection in the glass door while waiting to alight at harbourfront.. (don't think he sees me though.. I'm at the connecting portion of the train ) haha.. that funny face bring a smile too... what a coincidence to be in the same train lo.. but usually if i bump into him (okie, won't be able to catch him cuz he moves tooo fast....like a ninja).. big indicator that I'm late for work...

and yep.. a phone call from my longest ever best palie last nite... sandi.. dun think i could make it for performance this sunday @ vch though (attempting to try to surprise her..) hehe.. hmm hope to catch up with her b4 she flies off to swiss again...

No comments: