click me!!

Tuesday 22 July 2008

sinful glob..

shhh... couldn't resist this so I'd this as a sweet ending to my lunch after much persuasion from my colleague.. it's one scoop of Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk!! Hmmm after e's review of my weekend food consumption (Wa.. durian is a big NO.. even a teeny weeny seed - sad ah.. xj, i should have eaten more last fri!).. don't want to kill myself by letting him know about this gulity treat.. but then.. contemplating to log it down if there no dinner tonite.. (so it won't look that bad..) Can't really have the heart to tell a half-truth.. aniwae.. it's for my own benefit.. Okie.. don't question me why am i spending money to get another person to coach me.. well.. if you need to improve yourself, and you aren't the expert/ professional, you will pay right.. {Just like some of my friends who engaged voice coaches to improve their techniques...okie, if I've the extra mulah.. i won't mind too... But for me.. priority is to fix up the temple first.. (eh.. remember, our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit..) so yep..

buttercup hulk is really onz about the marathon thingy.. mrs buttercup.. think you can't escape too.. no worries.. it's only the 6km this time.. think come December 7, he will make you join him for at least the 10km one.. haha..

No comments: