click me!!

Saturday 12 July 2008

Lost 2.5 in a week! woo hoo!!

Realised that I was still unable to wake up in time to leave home by 630. Attempt failed again.. cuz cg ended close to 11 (cuz of the fellowship) and reached home ard 11:15 (wa.. by bus woah - luxury rite? never have the chance to reach home so fast after cg by means of the slowest form of public transportation - bus) Anyway, it was a long tiring day today cuz of the sudden workpile that arose. And was so brain-deaded by end of the day that i poured HOT water (thinking that it was ice-cold water that I'd filled my mug with from the dispenser) when i wanted to wash my kiwi fruit... AH.. Miraculously, i wasn't burnt.. and perhaps too i was too numb with the cold temperature .. (somehow i survived the whole day wearing just the thinthin m:phosis slip dress/top with the black leggings - cuz that was the first item grabbed and look alright to wear on friday - though it's definitely more party wear than office wear ) but PRAISE the LORD for protection. :)
Anyway, ya, was rather tired and almost wanted to skip the gym after leaving the office at ard 1930ish. but decided to alight when the train passed by raffles place.. :) proud of myself. Ran approx 5.5km in 44 min. (at a rather slow pace..) hehe and coincidentally bumped into e in the lift while leaving. haha.. if he has not realised on the way to the station that he left his lappie in the gym, would have a travel companion all the way home..


Decided to pull out the weighing scale hiding below the laundry basket.. yippie.. I lost 2.5 in just one week.. woo . surprise lo cuz didn't really do much, except for that pain-ful Sat session.. And only ran for abt half an hr on mon (ard 3km) and twirk a bit of my eating habits, having to log down everything consumed is rather stressful . haha shall tell him the good news tmw..

Yet, through this, felt the Holy Spirit was reminding me of what steven shared abt structuring our lives. Indeed, if we live a haphazard kind of life, we are subjecting ourselves to the attacks of the devil - we will be caught unaware. Yet, once a structure is in place, you will be alerted once something is amiss.. Organised chaos is just a term that lazy people coined up. Oh ya, i pride myself to be that.. Cleaning up my Organised-chaotic room tmw morning.

And it's really amazing that how God knows what we are thinking.. or the power of visualisation at work? Was really hoping to see ... and ya, my wish came thru.... Yet, it's no no no .. despite bring a smile to my face.. unless ...oh [well].. time to work my spiritual muscles.. :)

No comments: