click me!!

Monday 21 July 2008

the weekend edition

It was a great weekend.. [for a change!!]

happily did my pt, was "discharged" of the cardiovascular exercise for the day..Happily made my way to expo after the luxurious time in the steam bath (okie, not that long.. maybe 15min?)

Was fun serving at expo.. Guessed this would be the usual crowd that I'll see on Sat. :) Attempted to teach a newcomer the walau song.. :) Fun..

After singing.. was attempting to made my way out when this choir bro approached me.. and haha.. asked me for my name (apparently he has always seen me around, but too shy to ask me for my name.. T_T") Tried ways to cut short the conversation but sigh.. he seemed to have free time (even when I tried to take the longer way out via the main hall to Attributes route..) & was praying silently for a way to get myself out of the conversation .. (T_T" maybe he genuniely wanted to get to know more pple lo.. but weird lei.. cuz remembered an occasion after serving expo while on the way out again.. - he commented on my outfit and said i looked great.. T_T" ~ and i only know him by face then!) Thank God for Andy.. who was serving at Attributes then.. who called out me and save the day.. (though he won't know that.. haha! yay! no need to make small talk.. woah! )

Chatted with him for a while.. Great to hear that he & chris were progressing well at another cg in another zone.. woo and both of them are connect group leaders & chris is now in SOT! And I was rather touched that andy actually remembered the little mundane things that I'd done - like the handmade cards, and he reminded me of the testimony that Pris has shared during one of the earlier combined cg we'd earlier this year (in which she was touched by the lil things that I'd done for her when she first came to Singapore...) *blush*  Frankly, never thought much of the stuff that I'd done for these past few years.. especially in the ex-cg (ya... EX.. can say officially now.. cuz ya, think people know le.. those who bothered, will ask.. those who don't.. oh well, you know who your true friends are.. ) did & will make an impact in the recipients..

Felt loved & encouraged by the conversation .. :) was reminded by the principle of sowing.. When you sow a seed, it's sown into the deep deep soil, it will take sometime before you see the shoots.. only then, you know that the seed you've sowed weeks/months earlier have not died and became part of the organic compose.. Similarly, the things that we are doing week in week out may seemed mundane & might even appeared to us that we are doing things for no apparent reason or redundant to a certain extent... yet in His timing, all will come into fruition, according to His time.. 


the new cg.. alright, it may not be the best time for me to join the new cg (actually I still dunno where i am.. ) but oh well.. think I'm settling down alright.. Had an enjoyable lunch with the new cg. Making some progress to click with some of the gals from kei's side.. and ivory's kai so sweet.. went to get lunch & delivered to her (else i think she will be starved! ) hmmm am missing ivory...all in all.. things are progressing well.. looking forward to the outing this sat (though it meant going to harbourfront on my off-sat).. :)

Was surprised by yet another sms this morning.. from max.. not exactly the last person i would expect to ask me if I'd transferred but was surprised that.. there is actually a token of appreciation (i dun reckon it's from the group though).. hmm alright, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter if the people appreciate/ notice/ know, so long God sees.. it's enough..closing that chapter for good. Amazing power of one that can make the deterrence so great. i wish that well.. With that said, happy to move on...

No comments: