click me!!

Sunday 28 June 2009

Think... before you speak

Not too sure if it's a vice to be excited. I guessed some might be clueless/oblivious to the unsaid when she/he is too excited over an upcoming event. Let just label them W & X. Heard from Jess that W & X approached my cgl (who was formerly a choir helper prior to cgl..) in an attempt to "recruit" more help for the decentralised event next week. Think W & X are both new in the zone and choir too, so prolly wasn't aware that my cgl is a cgl in yup, their zone. (I wasn't around cuz was in the ladies...)

Think W asked my cgl which zone she was from and if she was interested to help out to sing for choir for the decentralised weekend... My cgl tried to hint that she's a cgl by replying she needs to be with her cg and she will talk to pastor first, but W either didn't get the hint (or too intense to get extra voice).. Jess was with my cgl then. Wonder why are they so selective in recruitment? and yah, Jess has a great voice woah...Anyway, think they were rather insistent to rope in my cgl so they finally managed to get her no.

I texted W an msg asking if indeed she/he asked my cgl to help in choir earlier... ( I thought W didn't get the idea she was asking a cgl to help out in choir.. ) Not too sure, if W got the picture but W seemed rather pleased that she/he managed to get extra pple by the reply I got.

I was.. lost for words.. Not recognising your leaders is one thing. And when you know they will be busy (with the friends/ visitors) and you insist on signing them up... *speechless* Not to say that cgl cannot sing for choir but they definitetly have much more things to do since it is a big day next week, with each zone being self-sufficient. Shouldn't we encourage those who are talented and yet not using them actively yet?

On another note, I am happy that they are very passionate in their recruitment drive.

No comments: