click me!!

Sunday 7 June 2009

Cafe Latte

I've never worked as a baristar in cafes, but sure I can tehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lattell the difference between latte & coffee with milk.

Ordered a regular skinny latte @ the coffee bean & tea leaf @ Century Sq. Usually, you will have a layer of foam above the coffee.. (not as foamy as a cappuccino though). But the latte I was served with one shot of expresso with hot steamed milk right up to the brim with at most 1-2mm of foam. - I should be glad since I was given more skimmed milk than what i'd ordered.. but this ain't the cafe latte that I'd ordered.

As far as I remember, cappuccino is one with 50% milk, 50% foam. Latte is one with 1/3 expresso, 2/3 milk & perhaps 5mm thick foam?

I google. latte vs cappuccino
Oh yeah, I know my coffee!! :) Alight, i shall have grace on her error, afterall she's a new mgmt trainee..

No comments: