click me!!

Thursday 18 June 2009

Controversial issue

I was wondering what did Pastor Kong wrote in his latest blog post that made some of my friends commented it blew their mind away..

And wa.. I applaud Pastor for making a stand on the taboo-subject that even Asians who are non-believers would shun from - masturbation.

No right or wrong answer - but the biblical facts presented, so are the sociological problems that addiction to this form of self-release/ self-love will result in.

Oh well, as u can see, I'm not the typical confine-me-within-the-box Christian.. :) Like what's so wrong of being informed on the process of pro-creation. My colleagues were talking abt the ultra-scan of their babies.. like how amazing the little seedling that resemble a tadpole will just grow and evolved into limbs.. I just commented somewhere along the line that yep, from the little tadpole that won the race... And guessed what, they were surprised that a single, like me, would know that the fetus is form by the synthesis of the surviving tadpole lookalike image (aka sperm) and the embryo. Doh.. that was what I studied when I was in Sec 4?

Anyway, I am glad that Pastor Kong is my senior Pastor! :)

No comments: