click me!!

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Screaming Muscles...

I think I must have neglected the resistance training in my lower body (misconception that since I run, they shall do just fine..) Hence, happily did a few sets on the machine to work my quads after the short 5km run [which mr salon-pas did wonder in easing the nagging ankle soreness.. :)] last Sat after my session with evil simpson...(nickname courtesy of estelle who think he walked like a simpson...Evil.. cuz he's kinda "evil" towards the muscles that are @ rest and fat & fluffy) haha. - now they are aching (kinda).

Was supposed to go zone cgl for a powerhouse session but it was cancelled instead... (after chatting with estelle late last nite, I gathered perhaps I might know why the urgency)... so went on with my earlier plan with mr & mrs chia. :) *attempting to help kei get ready for her 10km ... and she did very well lor.. hehe... and had a good time fellowshipping with them thereafter. :)  - haha - new theme for my cgc - sporty? hehe!

okie.. due to evil simpson - abs killed themselves and rendered no support (but add to my misery during the short run..).. but haha without evil simpson think my biceps/ triceps will still be in one huge mass - i cringed @ the pix whereby it'll be shown in joyce & lester's photo montage... gee.. so unglam.. Speaking of the wedding,  would have to be @ joyce's early this sat.. but this must be one of the easier of all.. (haha, simple affair, no entourage.. haha.. I think I'm the only one.. )

Didn't really do much this time round, so offered my creativehands.. i did the guestbook and the angpow box ..  And yeah, it's still in raw stage yet.. i shall attempted to finish it by Thurs? * the ideas thrive only late @ nite, i'm not a morning person... Morning is more for sleeping in...* haha

The flags at the auditorium of Joyce's church reminds me of the hollywood setup. ;p


The guest book

Preview of the money box - i transformed the cheapo $0.90 ikea box!
 
Oh dear more late nights for me... I think I will soon qualify to be China's national treasure - panda.. :) & I need to get an off-white dress.... Gee!!

No comments: