click me!!

Monday 22 June 2009

In the middle of the night....

Not the beginning of a song.. (though I like that song which starts off with that line...)

Who/what will you think of, in the middle of the night? To keep you entertained la..  since you are wide awake and dunno how to fall back to sleep...

I reckon it will be a close friend or your loved one?

Glad that yours truly face flashed across someone's mind.. And glad he decided not to contact me after failing to see me online on msn/ facebook. = else he might hear me talking nonsensical stuff that I might regret.

Still.. knowing that (from the lion's mouth) really made my day.. and end my sunday well.. :)

I think I've been reading too much of the Twilight series... Into my 3rd book!

And is it a more than a coincidence the msn prompt came ringing while I was drafting this? :) I should thank the sms alert asking me reply with the details for that event on tues..else I would not have logged and ... doh.. rambling away... looking forward to wed.. more than tues..

No comments: