click me!!

Thursday 25 June 2009

Hungry? Eat like a cat...

Yes, I am.. Gosh, i just heard my stomach growling... :(

Afterall, I didn't eat much today... except for the following:

Wednesday (24 June)
0830    2 slices of wholemeal bread with peanut butter & coffee with creamer with a small bowl of grapes and two baked hashbrowns
1330    1 tuna roll
1400    1 red apple
1500    5 pieces of marie biscuit with half cup of coffee
1910    200ml low fat milk

Not too bad rite? And I reckon most of it would have been dissipated after one hour of resistance training... and my abs tingle with *ill*feeling as I was doing my 5km in slightly over 30min - but at a comfortable pace .. lol

And e said.. hmmm in order to increase speed.. I need to have less load to carry... ie. lose a few kg more... And he kindly replied to my unglorious foodlog (after his last session for the nite i should think...) - ooo i had durians last nite and fillet-O-fish on monday (my excuse was that I went to run after that unhealthy meal) ...to quote: -

".. U have better lose some weight b4 your run.. I'll make your training tougher to speed up your running so as to hit the target set.. 10km by 1hour.. :) jia you!!!"
Sobs...  i should have not called him evil simpson.. now he's getting *evil* but i dun mind the weight loss though.. yay reason for GSS! I realised the under one hour is a discount from the target I set for myself earlier this year (within 50min) - see left sidebar for evidence.. 

Now I crave for this...
 
(original source of image from hungrygowhere)

But as I was on the treadmill... decided to embrace the hello-kitty feast again... and at the same time.. to get fit spiritually as well...

Wednesday's evening was spent much happier (though hungrier) than the happy hour on tues..  Hence my twit on tues was : Yawnz. Wed comes quick quick. (the "quick quick" lingo - term i'd picked up from damien...... cuz his workers speak english in this manner.. as it ain't their mother-tongue..) The happyhour event was alright.. just no click.

Anyway, like what my (lil) black kitty (inanimated) would say *if it does speak human lingo*.. fish..fish..fish...

 
Alrite, wrong type of fish... :o that will get me in trouble!


raw pomfret? Technically speaking, I'm not a kitty... preferred it cooked... it's my fave fish though.. :) a steamed one will be nice!


Ah.. yummy.. :)

Thou shall eat like a cat... :) meowfeast 2009... until... as long as it can last.. better still incorporate as my lifestyle.. :)

Stomach *growls*

No comments: