click me!!

Thursday 11 June 2009

It's for the appointed time...

Yeah, it's so not gonna be happening according to hermione's timetable. Yep, it's according to His. I've two choice - (a) whine about it.. and give up (and be mediocre); (b) wait.. and wait... (surely it's gonna happen) - let just say I like things done asap. (I ff the drama serials so I can know the ending... I wanna know the ending asap.. haha..)

(a) whined.. almost gave up. - no joy. So, back to alternative (b).

Attended the AM PM from Mon - Wed. Wed's the best so far (okie, cuz I was the most ALERT - though i slept the least - cuz up till 2am finishing up Twilight. - Oh.. and the impatient me skimmed thru' the other 3 volumes - just to satisfy my curosity that bella did get her wish and live happily ever after with edward. [okie.. literally together forever and ever and ever....(to infininty maybe till the second coming?) that makes me :) and I can sleep in peace and continuing with New Moon now.. haha]

Hmmm had a flashback of recent events (okie one year plus not that recent rite?) I was amazed how things fall into place nicely.. Like I resisted the idea of change of cg which at the point in time was deemed by my-then-cgl a good idea cuz I don't really felt comfortable there (cuz I don't want to start from scratch again).. Guess what, I ended up opting to go there voluntarily a few months later.. and yeah.. doing well there. (okie.. detour for me.. I get to hibernate for a year.. cool!)

Was reminded of how I love the chimchimlonglong churchwide bs.. how i love to "scribe".. how i'd painstakingly rewrite my messy notes allover again in my notebook ( - i like my handwritting when not in rushed mode- okie.. I was kinda perfectionist) But ya, I realised that I love the chimchim bs .. when pple are bored by the theories and the hebrew, greek and latin words.. frankly, I like... okie.. I think I haven't been utilising my grey matter that much lately. haha..

But I guess this penchant for the Word is for a reason...okie.. ya..

hair almost dried.. time to sleep.. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha.. You can be a teacher in the theology realm.. Cos you like all the chim chim greek word stuff.. I'm satisfied with just being a pastor =)

mione...iyi said...

Oh yeah... Pastor Imelda.
:) I use my index finger the most.. so I teach.. :)
though I am not qualified yet... soon..

Oh yeah, if I'm ur classmate in sot, I think u will love my notes! hahahaha