click me!!

Saturday 13 June 2009

Re-discovered

Totally didn't expect that the little episode this afternoon - was a prelude to what was to come this evening. The chat with stelle brought me to a visit to the old xanga site and my livejournal site.. whereby I read some of my old entries in 2006 and brought me back to the glory, "firey" days whereby I finally left the plateau after 2 years of wandering (the 1st wilderness) before the second wilderness.  - which illustrated the prelude to the theme of the bs this evening.

Gosh.. this week of am pm led me to a greater revelation of how God views me. Wasn't on for choir for the bs - AND I was glad. (once again - not that I'm bs-ing from that..) But for once, I found the momentum I'd lost while interacting with one of kai's member (cuz I found her standing by the hall alone and I decided to ask her and go 'chope' seat with me.. ) and great satisfaction that I'd hit the right topic to engage her and felt her open up slowly...  And I realised.. I found what I'd lost. :) and I think I've come to terms in facing one of the pains that Pst Tan mentioned in bs last week - giving things that you love to do (that decision which I didn't complete in a few years ago.. ).

During pnw - noted a gal who really made herself stood out from the rest who were in the same row as her in the choir, being the lone one "bouncing violently/vigorously harder" than the others. A close up look - i was surprised who it was.. Okie.. fine.. *huge sidetrack*

Gosh...I love the Word.. and I enjoyed the depth of the teaching.. and not just that.. I love the presence- His presence... * I dun enjoy reading my bible@work that earns me a livelihood - the tax legislation.. as much the real Bible - :)

Okie, I am not excited just because it's another teaching, but the joy comes from a deeper understanding, an indepth grasp. (and I think I write/ catch pretty fast - okie, if i was only half as enlightened in my acc course.. - which i totally have no natural flaire in.. I only like figures.. ) If I was given a second chance for the interview.. I will know what to say... okie.. this is what went thru my mind before pst Kong started teaching.

And I was amazed when eugene asked me the dob of -- and he was surprised that shoot off my mouth instaneously  - though I don't think he even remembers mine..(I remembered not that that it was a common bday of my friend whose wedding cermony is next sat - and ohmygosh.. her wedding box & guestbook are still in akantatang stage!) okie, that and that other one's dob whose mobile no is the only one I remembers aside mine (though I didn't msg, I didn't call unless the no is changed.) - are already wired in my head. *despite not on speaking terms* I've good memory - of both things that are fond and not so fond. Digress.. and I think I sooner or later gotta resolve this.

I am so glad I only missed one week of the bs (but it was worthwhile cuz it's a great friend's wedding..) and I will surely be ready to receive the comong 2 weeks.. :)

No comments: