click me!!

Monday 1 June 2009

mini-getaway & a dear friend's wedding

Okie.. I know I missed the first instalment of the cwbs (the first I'd missed in these few years.... T_T") but hey, I think it's worth it to witness/share the joy of one of my dear friend @ JB. Was wondering why it was in JB, - cuz pple was asking me why JB when the couple ain't from m'sia.. oh well.. for everything, there is a reason... oh well.. but anyway, the resort, (Pulai Springs) is rather pretty.. with a huge golf course.. and I realised too my GK is up to date.. and what I thought was really what I thought!! (clap clap clap - like the mini-emerge game they played.. indeed I'm smarter than a teenager.. haha.. Cuz at least I know the answers to most of  the questions... (oh, me dun do geography in upp sec. ! oh yeah, histories.. I studied.. but forgotten most of it..remembered what was necessary.. haha!)

Anyway, didn't really spend much - except on my fingers and toes... did a spa mani-/pedi-cum nail art for all 10 toes & 10 fingers for less than S$100. :) *okie, I cleaned off my manicure last night when I returned to sg.. cuz it clashes with most of my outfits.. oh well.. if it's just a pure SIA blood red, alright, but with the sakura and blings.. nope..  Love the design on my toes though.. nope. no crystals.. cuz hey, I wear my trainers at least twice a week... so.. haha.. 2D design suffice! Other than that.. will be food/ transport/lodging... Call me a snob but eh, I can't seemed to find anything that caught my eye... Or perhaps, the recent episode of carboot sale aids in making me reconsider the repercussion of impulsive purchases.. (oh yeah, by the way, I bought the twillight saga collection from times earlier cuz hey.. it's on 20% disc and yeah, I've been wanting to buy that for a while.. just haven't get to do that... okie.. I know I've got loads of unread books.. awaiting for my attention.. will get to that .. one at a time!) Okie.. I guess I've got to the stage that CHEAP thrill is no thrill.. okie.. I'm a label snob at times.. (perhaps, half of the time...)

But yep, it was a beautiful wedding.. and I'm so glad to be there for one of my dear friend in choir! Okie, I guess to some, they might be curious why I was invited (being just a normal choir member... I think I'm the only one... rest were either ic/helpers..  okie, gary excluded, since he was a ex-choir member..) one even asked, "u r close to kel ah?" Oh gee... what a question to ask...(T_T") my response - smile, and replied yep.

Like the creative way the couple did their video.. & yep, they are a match in heaven! happy to see them blissfully in love.. :)

okie.. that will be the highlight of the weekend trip.. and I won't be doing the jb thing for a long time to come (the last time I cross the causeway was i think.. grace & ian's wedding which was quite a few years ago...  ).

ooo one wedding down.. one to go.. time to put on the creative cap for joyce's guestbk and moneybox... lalala.. and yep..another 10 days will be yet another dear friend's rom! :)

some pix over the weekend...
 
after crossing the causeway

the place where eileen took us to do our nail.. (at Holiday Plaza) the manicurists there are artistes! They paint freehand on nail and nope, it's not with the stickers, but everything by hand.. with OPI varnish, paintbrush, ceremic clay, crystals.. Impressed! Nailbeds are akin canvas to them!

okie that's me doing my pedi.. and i wonder why my right thigh seems significantly broader than the left.. must be due to my camera skills.

  
Toes... 

left hand- okie, I've 5 fingers on each hand.. just that my poor camera skills is at play again.

  
Sunset view from the living room suite. Pretty!!



the view in the morning! see the clouds beneath the mountain peaks! 

 自拍ing..  oh yeah.. with my new red w705! (it won the battle over iPhone!) maybe i will get a iPod Touch instead... haha..

last shot of the Resort..
the chili crab & the man-tou.. I like the face that my chopsticks have made on the bread! :) 

Part of our seafood dinner at this place called 三楼 (but it's one storey flat..)I still think that I'd tasted better chillicrabs in sg. but the black peppered cousin is more tasty... but truth is that the yep, it's much cheaper there... 

No comments: