click me!!

Monday 22 June 2009

Ironical

A friend was upset that she did not receive the sms/call/confirmation email to that event happening tomorrow as she and a couple of her friends (and her cgl i think) signed up for that networking session.

I did not sign up for this event, and didn't know that I was signed up, and was wondering how weird for me to attend ... Okie, there are eager participants that wanna attend, yet the "selected" ones to attend aren't that eager.

Alright, according to her, maybe her zone consists of peeps that are much more senior in age than she is (and for the record, i'm younger in age than her too..), so maybe priority is given to the senior citizens? Hmmm which is not very reflective from what the list of eligibles that were singled out from our zone woa.. (in fact i think 50% are young adults! and the list is not very long either.. and quite a few of them are cgls...)

oh well.. haha.. I should feel privilleged that I got my seat then. Alright, just go ahead and have fun... :) when all else fails, I can look forward to wed. : )

No comments: