click me!!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Fresh

Face it, the fresher things are, the higher the demand.

Am feeling a bit cranky now. I think its the hormones wrecking the flow of the thoughts processing system.

Just received a text message. Surely, it wasn't a very well-processed piece of "forwarded-information". Hmmm different level of people can handle different degree of unprocessed information. Maybe I guessed the sender ain't from the mar-com department and hence lack the PR-ness.. (But hey, me ain't from mar-com but still appreciate well-packaged stuff, sans the fake-ness at times)

I learnt the cushioning-method of relaying messages with negative impact in the biz communication module during uni-days. I am well-aware that one can only squeeze one hundred and sixty characters into one text message, but certainly, if the recipient feels discriminated (sorta) due to the failure of meeting the criteria without any explanation, would you consider elaborating a bit @ the cost of say five cent more (a page of one hundred and sixty characters worth of text message costs five cents) to prevent mis-communication? (At least, you will get a "Thank you for your interest!" in those competition that you aren't the lucky first 50 correct entries. You feel more appeased somehow then a no reply scenario . . ) For me, I will. For mere five cents/per message (or if u have to cascade the information to say 50 person = $2.50), I will. Communication is an art and it binds/breaks a relationship.

My response to the message. The very politically-correct "Ok, noted with thanks."

Okie, I think I need to lower my expectation... Sigh, I love doing admin.. hahaha* like real* but I think I'm alright with that.. and I am totally alright with parting more money to Singtel - else how will i be eligible for the Red rewards scheme in era whereby I was only footing my mobile/broadband plans only.. ahah.. Okie..not as if my bill is sponspored by the company though....

okie.. live and let live. :) time for lunch. i hate the bloated feeling. lalala

No comments: