click me!!

Friday 5 June 2009

Spot check!

Fortunately, I made in back in time to reply to the  two spot check emails my SMs (not sms but pural form of SM) sent. Fortunately, I didn't agree to meet my other colleague (she's oso attending the churchwide bs, but her department off-duty le) when she jio-ed me out while i was returning home from Tampines One.. (ooo.. i bought le-shi's pressie and spent a LOT of time in the new craft store @ basement one (Apparently it's under same managment as Popular - now maybe i shld consider applying for the Pop card again. Can save 10% on my supplies.. ooo they sell relative alright scrapbooking stuff there, not as extensive as Made with Love in Plaza Sing)...

Drank a cuppa of some new coffee product that my bro brought back (think it was frm some product launch) named sky coffee. Don't know if  its too concentrated or what.. FELT very light headed within 15 min of consumption. T_T"

Received the sms/email. The pandemic exercise is over.. Oh great. Back to work tmw. lalala

No comments: