click me!!

Wednesday 19 July 2006

yet another day spent at home..

yes.. your truly has forgotten to set her alarm.. hence.. overslept.. woke up with some bad dreams @ 720.. decided to take half a day, and report for work at noon time.. yet.. the body was still very tired by noon time so, took the whole day off..

initially... thought this week would be a R&R week for cg.. since it's a combined meeting.. but uh-huh.. back to individual cgm.. and the best part.. i cannot delegate out the other segments.. cuz.. brother steven wanted me to prepare for all segments except for the Word .. and be prepared to move in the gifts of the Spirits..... stress? eh.. sorta but then... on my way on the plane back to S'pore.. I was reminded again and again.. that whatever I do, it will not be by my own flesh.. (I was reading Is 49 to 51..)

Is 50:4

" The Lord God has given Me the tongue of the learned. that I should know how to speak a word in season to him who is weary. He awakens Me morning by morning, He awakens My ear to hear as the learned."


Well.. really.. this is the time to press on.. .really press on.. yes.. no doubt things may happen... this is part & parcel of the moulding process.. stretching ya ... am in the phase of doing things that I won't imagine myself 5 years ago.. (yes.. i don't really like speaking to crowds.. and haha.. tmw.. gotta do the panelist thingy for the GST class n ya.. more chances to speak to a smaller crowd- but of greater importance.. @ cgm at night... ) even the ministry that I was assigned to requires great interraction with the crowd.. I was in bookstore whereby we would need to enage the participants and to sell the prdts and to interact with them.. (hmm at least now i know.. I don't look/ sound like Singaporean.. haha.. some thought I was from Hong Kong/ Japan/ Korea !)

received an sms today from sis enhui... yay! I was selected to be in the choir POM.. man.. i can remember 2 years ago.. i was involved.. yet not representing choir ( i was on choir break then.. going thru' a terrible time then..).. but the youth ministry.. (which incidentally that's how i got to know some other choir members like carmen/amanda...) hmm.. hmm... seriously wonder how long would i be ard in choir still... See how God lead ba..

hmm tonight would need to prepare for tmw cg.. yay.. i should be excited right? so.. won't update on the taipei trip yet.. ja ne!

No comments: