click me!!

Monday 31 July 2006

tasks..

there are quite a number of things I ought to do.. just pondering on which to start with... pray..

it has been an eventful last week.. (delivered..the fast... the deliverances done... the counselling given to one whom i need to talk to.. )
this week gonna be better...

really can't do it by myself...

sometimes u really wished that you have an extra pair of hands... to be exact, to replicate yourself so that more can be done within same amount of time.. yet.. there are things that cannot be delegated.. (or no one suitable to delegate..) .. need to ask Him... yep..

be not a man pleaser.. but God pleaser. I reckon that there are things done that some might not like..

yep.. if God believes that I could do it.. yep, i could..

oh.. mrs buttercup.. happy birthday!!! :)

No comments: