click me!!

Sunday 30 July 2006

Reply?

yep.. i wonder if this the answer? went to NGO this morning.. hmm.. the feeling seemed right.. and saw quite a no. of choir gals there (they were like me.. the new friends) saw wendy, briyanni (eh.. not sure of the spelling..).. another gal that i dunno her name... hmm did the personality test.. no time for the prelim interview.. [ ha.. think I scored a lot on C.. that's what shuan (hope i didn't get the spelling wrong) said.. and.. some of them thought i was fresh grad.. [honored! Glory of God!]

frankly during the video bit on the father and son .. i really felt that He was telling me.. I will not be alone in the new journey path.. And.. really this job will fall nicely to sot next year..

got a call from pastor while at ngo.. hmm.. things to be done.. and really things to be done.. yes.. it can be done...

was early.. so went to coffeebean to read a bitsy Bible before sitting in for the makeup cg.. hmm was pondering abt this morning.. when flipped to Is43:18 & 19 sprang out.. v19 says..
'Behold, I will do a new thing, now it will spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in wilderness and rivers in the desert.'

hmm ..

the sermon evaluation after the make-up bs.. frankly.. very blessed to have informal mentors... brother alvin gave me some pointers and ya.. it was pretty hard to deliver the sermon to him.. yet.. took a step of faith (after like 30 secs of deliberation... ) but really thankful that he did this out of his own accord...

my very first attempt @ deliverance..
think in all prayed for 3-4 sisters.. And the first being the longest.. It was an eye opening experience for me.. esp for one of the sisters that I prayed for.. she was only in tears when i approached her... she kept screaming.. when i laid my hands on her.. think the spirit rather strong.. Thank God that sis eve came along... by the end of the whole session.. i was drained.. tired..

after the session, payed for kedy and huiling... it was tiring.. but good feeling... (though felt kinda dirty.. cuz of the spits.. think i kanna some..)

another session tmw.. exciting.. wonder still got stamina to give lian bs.
oh. it's 30th now! huiling happy 21st! :)

No comments: