click me!!

Friday 7 July 2006

too much...

am in the state wondering if I've too much things on hand.. or I don't know how to say "NO"?

hmmm.. need to find oppty to talk to cherie later... to invite her tmw..

need to finish the foto album i promised claire.. (think it will look very princessy! I think the sis connie would like it.. )

need to call some of the members..

need to finish my work before i leave office later..

need to finish others pple's work i leave today...

need to do up my project stuff...

need to buy the july babes ( quite a no....)present... not to mention cards to be birthed..

All this in one day?

OR have i not perfected the art of delegation? Or no one i could delegate to??

And I have yet pack my luggage.. I have not change $$....


and i think I'm losing my appetite.. haven't been really eating much these few days.. and don't feel like eating...Didn't fast yesterday & today cuz my gastric errupted.. Why did people that I've not met for quite some time said i looked slimmer? The weighing scale shows the same mark.. and I've not been going to the gym for the past few weeks.. the only excercise that i did.. was prolly during praise every weekend.. :)

urgh.. back to clearing the stuff before i meet claire later to hand in the prdt that is not yet completed.. by faith, it shall be done within 30 min.. :)[can only do that after 5pm.. official work hours over..]

No comments: