click me!!

Sunday 23 July 2006

See things from a different perspective...

What's in my hand?
Truly... how my future will be is determined by what I will do with what's in my hand... I need to maximise it! I've to start seeing things from a higher perspective.. And yes.. Holy Spirit.. I need to partner with You..

Am truly overwhelmed by what I heard from alvin and steven regarding tsk tsk tsk.. haiz.. wonder why can't the sheeps be more sensible... Tsk tsk.. I'll have to start dealing with things that I don't really wish to... tsk tsk.. and i've to stop seeing myself as just standing in cuz no one else is doing it.. and the reality is that ya.. whatever He wants to me to step into is coming to pass... and that reality has to sink in.. it's not temporal..

I really need to grow like never before...

I need to focus.. and truly... Holy Spirit.. you are my CGL! I need more time.. am really hard pressed for time.. I need to multiply myself..

pray and fast... Pastor Mike is coming next week.. hope to spring clean some stuff though!! yeah.. it shall go...

No comments: