click me!!

Friday 7 July 2006

stop looking left and right... it's you..

it was yet another great cellgroup meeting! I was indeed surprise that the guy that I challenged last Sat came to cellgroup after a loooong hiatus! Truly, it's God's moving.. ..

Yes, My fruits shall remain... Today, brother Steven laid hands on the ministry members and main helper in cg. (interestingly, some of my members who are not mm decided to respond.. guess they heard wrongly being in ministry = mm?.. )....

I have seen what you have done for the members, your toil, you trying to minister to them... yet stop saying that there are those who are better qualified than you.. you are the chosen one.. and I will give you greater wisdom to speak your members.. Fresh anointing will come upon you... I've called you to be fruitful and your fruits shall remain...

yi.. stop looking @ what you have.. look from my point of view.. yes, no doubt there are many more "experienced" guys ard.. but I've called you not them.. how many times do I have to reassure you? Step in and be bold..

am indeed privileged and very loved that in spite of how little my faith is.. He never gave up on me..

carmen.. thanks.. am feeling much better.. :)

No comments: