click me!!

Wednesday 5 July 2006

thots : before, during, after

Thots before the meeting...

mione has no time...


recently this has been how my time was spent . whereby weekdays from 0800 to 1730, i'm loaded with work that (a) was part of my JD (job description), (b) what my subordinates should have done but couldn't manage (c) what was not within my JD but what my boss gave me to stretch me.. (d) what ought not to be done during working hours but i gotta squeeze time to do that cuz situation arises and i've yet learnt the art of delegation... or the fine target to delegate and meet my standard ... (e) things that my Father has purposed in me and yet i've not done.. (f) thoughts that made me lose focus.. ~ yikes.. it's not time for that... no time for that .. not yet..

from 1730 till i sleep.. i have to balance the delicate time left to accomplish (a) to (c) to an extent to finish as much as possible.. as well as (d) -(f) and spend time with my family.. and friends... and... URGH.. i need to multiply my 24 hours... I need wisdom to manage my time and be fruitful in all...
R& R for weekends is sat am and sun nite only.. I really need greater wisdom to manage my time!
_________________________________

during the meeting... A Voice says...

"why do you keep running away? "

"Why can't you just be still and listen what I have to say? "

"Why do you keep filling yourself with the trash that has been discarded?"

"If I said I've called, I've.. "


It's not impossible.. with God, all things are possible..


"If you can encourage others and believe in them.. believe in yourself.. the words are meant for you too.. "
_________________________________
Thoughts after the meeting
In my frailty, He is lifted high. I can't do it without Him.. Him and Him alone. I thank God for the great men and women of God around me who believe in me.. Yet, His faith is me greatly astound me... Yet.. it's not me.. but through me.. I really hope to do get there before I turn a year older.. (i.e. add another year to the age i currently goes by!) till this very moment...
with that said.. the greatest challenge ahead is this week... it has to happen! had been fasting 12hrs for past two days.. will do so till sun (though i believe my doc will scream at me if he knows i'm doing this.. ya... ) I don't have a much better plan than prayer and fasting .. YET i believe this week cg will be great and packed to brim!! and yes.. i will see many new faces this week!! :)

path of the righteous will shine brighter and brighter... :)

But the path of the just is like the shining sun, that shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.
Prov 4:18

No comments: