click me!!

Saturday 29 July 2006

i lost 3!

yep.. decided to take the weighing test.. (hmm the weighing scale and i aren't the best of pals..) was wondering just 3 days of fasting.. yepyep.. no food.. just a couple of mango juice (why mango.. well.. orange is too acidic.. apple too diluted.. mango just the right consistency.. ) in these 3 days cuz in case blood sugar really dip.. ha.. so far so good.. no one can see though.. cuz i still go thru' the normal routine.. just that body temp towards the low side.. but otherwise.. going strong..

hmm.. back to what was lost.. yep.. it's the nos. off the scale.. not that I'm going on a diet.. though my insulated body could do with less padding.. the by product of fasting.. weight loss.. i lost 3 kg! (but don't think it's due to the fasting cuz usually i pick @ my food.. I guess it's the hustle and bustle for the past week..

happie.. saw jeanie just now.. wow.. so happy for her.. she's 4 months pregnant! :) yet still so slim.. and prettier.. :) hmmm wow.. I'm like with her for abt 3 years le ba.. (btw she's my stylist and ya, younger than me by 2 years..) hmmmm .. i think my hair disaster is well known there (the frissy half head that requires a second redo..).. haha.. think "jay chou" lookalike gonner.. never seen him ard.. too bad.. i hope not cuz of me..

think this sat would be very exciting.. cuz (a) gonna go to the entreprenur talk thingy.. which may be the door wide open.. (b) the 'evaluation" (c) the possibility of having to minister to my pple during the special ministry session (surprise too.. cuz that's what bro alvin asked me to be prepared for.. when i thot me no need cuz..) will play by ear (by His voice..)

now.. gotta go and have quality time.. with my Heavenly Father.. :)

p.s. never thought that pple would be inspired by the mundane activities of my life.. huiling was inspired by some of my posts? eh.. this just me.. and Praise the Lord if you are inspired.. let me know and i'll introduce u to Him face to face.. :)

No comments: