click me!!

Friday 28 July 2006

The answer..

the answer is really in front of you.. question is .. can you see it?

when something major is gonna happen.. I could sense butterflies from within.. this afternoon.. as usual, I get this butterfly feeling.. I know there's something to be received this evening..

yep, no doubt I'd already read the outline last night.. early this morning.. yet.. the message that pastor preached really ministered to me. And during the ministry time.. " if not now.. when?" came ringing again.. yet.. I sense this time.. it refers to yet another aspect that I had been stagnant in.. the marketplace aspect.. things just start happening.. hmm funny that pple kept saying that I don't look like a desk bound person.. ahha.. wrong.. there is an innate me within . yet really.. I don't like to be bound indoor (though i dun mind doing admin @ times.. ) but i love walking ard.. yep.. hardly keep still.. yet.. the uncertainty comes in.. Yet today.. a fresh revelation of this verse, " God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of faith, power and a sound mind."

Need another confirmation.. Day 2 of inactive enzyme day..

I think I will break fast at huiling's 21st birthday.. keke.. :) huiling.. didn't know that banana found strawberry fierce initially.. haha.. no need to be afraid of me la.. we're friends k?

hmm what brother steven spoke to bro kenneth & me.. really blow me away.. or rather.. a confirmation of what He has spoken to me previously.. "liyi.. remember what i told you at the beginning of this year.. yes.. it'll come to pass this year end.. "

yay.. gonna be 5 year old soon..cUz it's the 17th anniversary @ Singapore Indoor Stadium next sUnday morning! Do really invite u to come.. if my dear friends (like v..) or whoever is reading this.. cuz ya.. like the transformation & love I've experienced.. u can too.. leave me a note. and yay.. I will reply! :)

No comments: