click me!!

Monday 31 July 2006

the lazy sunday mOrning..

or.. that's what my flesh wished it was.. woke up @ 715 (without alarm).. tried to drag myself off my bed... not easy.. decided to laze ard till 730.. (intention to wash up.. make-up.. take cab down...) Frankly.. the initial reaction was.. to sleep in and nua.. I wished i could.. yet i know i couldn't and don't want to.. [treasuring every oppty to serve la.. cuz.. don't know how many more times..]

was just doing my normal "energetic" mode (how i would usually be in the congregation..) this morning.. Priveileged to be in the front row.. Was kinda surprised that brother frankie called me after S2 and said he wanna tell me something. (ha.. i thot it'll be something to correct...) but it was a compliment.. Said that I looked very energetic just now.. and yeah.. keep it up! (ha.. considering this is without food.. )

deliverance session was tremendous.. (yet totally drained by the end) Prayed for lian and another sister... It was a tough,,, cuz some struggled.. wriggled away when i laid my hands on her.. yet.. all spirits have been casted out in Jesus name...

It was an amazing weekend service for me.. and haha.. didn't expect what steven prophesyed over my life came to pass so fast... (he was praying that I'll cast out denoms...~~ i was like huh? how could it be..) litle that I know this came to pass...

really... happy that I helped to delivered some... :)

I'm very tired now... drained.. just return not long ago from huling's birthday... happy bday gal...

I wanna sleep now... nitez,,

No comments: