click me!!

Thursday 20 July 2006

urgh,,,, mountains.. after mountains..

happily.. I was once again assigned additional task again.. to supervise the temp staff doing the pulping project cuz the guy who was in charge originally (used to have 2, currently left with one cuz the other one suffered 2 slip discs so the remaining one complaining that his time is occupied with the supervisory work and as well as the operational work... ) haha.. guess who get the additional task.. haha.. yours truly (though me of a lower grade than him... ) well.. can i say no? Not really... I mean i could reject, but it would one chance less to excel by... haha...

busy busy day... just finished my songsheet for tonight... Thank God that the panelist thingy went well.. Prayed for God's wisdom in answering cuz seriously.. i don't have all the knowledge my fingertips... and i just returned work today and haha.. was faced with mountains of cases to approve... not to mentioned the additional task..

like wht i said in an earlier post.. it's gonna be stretching... Not just spiritually, but the marketplace too.. :) well well... busy busy... but then.. if I could do it.. keke.. then the others can't use "work" as an "legal" excuse to be excluded from certain things.. okie gotta go back and level the mountain... :)

No comments: