click me!!

Tuesday 18 July 2006

back in Singapore.... :)

ellos.. ellos... yups.. am back.... heart is filled with joy when i caught a glimpse of the familar landscape of Singapore @ 2235++ last night.. Hey, not that I don't enjoy the last 8 days spent in Taipei.. [in fact it has been a phenomenal experience... :)] but there's no place like home..

still have yet unpacked my luggage.. think i lost my cute NT50 flower ring @ the Chiang Kai Shek International Airport.. cuz took it out while passing through the gantry check :( don't seem to find it anywhere..

will take time to blog abt the Taiwan Emerge/ and the rare moments in next few days ba... took lotsa pix to the extent that I'd finished the 512MB of my memory stick and resorted to using the sad 32MB internal memory space.

rachel dear.. woah.. seemed like u had a great time @ the hillsong conference... :) missya..

now.. wonder how much i would need to pay for the auto-raoming charges... certain happenings in this sunny state had required me to call for nearly 15minutes.. :( [why can't they understand??]

... to be continued...

No comments: