click me!!

Monday 3 July 2006

His hand in midst of all

1. Really need to keep my thoughts clear.
2. Really need to focus.
3. Really need to love more & sow into lives of others..

Was very touched by what Brother Steven shared with me regarding my cellgrp yesterday while waiting for pastor. He was full of love for them, just after one meeting with them. Yet.. there is a deep reproach in me too.. that my heart seemed to be cold towards some of them.. why.. cuz i've labelled them unconsciously by the things that they do, the attitudes protrayed.. BUT something I caught from him was that.. we should always encourage, rather focus on the wrongs they have done.. the mistakes they made.. To motivate them... to really love them..

In fact, i didn't feel like going to summer's bbq aftr meeting with Pastor.. got a mini-whacking.. and seriously.. no appetite.. yet i've promised.. so i did...

This may sound silly, but i had an interesting one-sided conversation with God last nite. One sided cuz i was listing down all my complaints.. my woes...and why things aren't happening... Silly cuz.. it was really silly...

"Are you done yet?"

silly me still went on blabbering... guess i was really tired... fell asleep halfway thru'.While i trying to continue my silly argument with God this morning.. Is 41 came to me.. Indeed, my complaints.. my anxiety were groundless.. Indeed, what He has started, He would not just leave it to die off.. instead, He will prosper it.. and fruitfulness will abound... and this came after..


Jn15:1-8
"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser.Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit He takes away;and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Abide in Me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in Me.
"I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing. If anyone does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is withered; and they gather them and throw them into the fire, and they are burned. If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.



My capacity to love seemed to have shrank with time.. yet... in spite of my frailty, He still haven't given up hope on me...Before He called, He already know me. God didn't give me a second chance, He gave me a brand new start.. this next few months would be trying, yet, I know, I need to press on.. He will provide what I lack.. He will empowered me with what I need...

He loves me just for who I am.

What He has spoken, will come to pass.. What I've asked, it will be done.. What i need to do now is press ON! and whack the attacks of the devil! SPirtual warfare!!

No comments: