click me!!

Wednesday 5 July 2006

the morning just whizzed by...

the last four hours just whizzed by... (a) the system is down... so i "legally" did my annoucement sms... tried to squeue into 2 sms.. but failed.. (b) i just can't seemed to recall the verses of the worship song sang last nite.. only can recall the chorus.. well.. there will be a way.. have to know this by tonight.. well well.. now @ the resource centre downloaded the pix required for a farewell gift in making.. (cuz me no mail access @ my workstation.. just filtered internet access.. good enough.. for searches...) have to do an excellent job for this.. after all this is tasked by my dotter claire.. :) she is very cutesy last nite while giving the annoucements for TTD! her debute !

okie.. downloaded done.. back to WOrk..!

No comments: