click me!!

Tuesday 25 July 2006

honored...


"To think that the universe could not withhold Your glory, You choose to live in me, I'm so amazed."

without Him.. I think my energy tank would be empty now.. energy almost zapped out of me by the time i reached home on sunday evening.. Truly.. the joy of the Lord is my strength..  

I've to stop seeing myself as just serving like a servant.. but truly.. as His daughter..

Intense battle grounds on the inside these couple of months. don't think anyone knows except the anointed ones that God has revealed to (cuz what ever the leaders said/ prayed for me just confirmed every single little nagging thoughts within me).  Can't say much... yet... i give thanks for all the preparation ground.. the struggles.. the battles within and without.. everything... Right now understand why ryan told me certain things before he left..  (cuz i don't really fully understand then.. )

don't really know why.. but His ways are higher than mine.. and yes.. indeed.. amazed why me...

yet.. I press on.. and press on...  

"Take all of me for all of You.. You're my heart's desire.."

No comments: