click me!!

Friday 28 July 2006

Amazing..

Day 3 of inactive digestive enzyme movement.. By the grace of God.. going on strong... yeah.. walking past the tempting whiff of the deep fried fritters did pose as a distraction and lure to activate the enzymes.. but.. nah..

Woke up not that early this morning.. with a really aching feeling.. decided to go to the doc again (took the org given 2 hrs medical time off... timely cuz yep.. woke up ard 720 and dun want to be late.. and yep.. i oughta do cuz the red spotties on my legs are bothering me.. (yep.. the eczema is back again after i stopped the medication cream during taipei trip.. and yep.. i lost that tube of cream..)

presence of God just came upon me while waiting for bus 17 to the clinic.. Amazing.. words can't describe the love.. trulying amazing.. was pondering on His Words to me last night. Is this the time? Guess what.. While i was talking to xinlian deciding on bs timing.. sis linying called.. yep.. decided to go to attend the talk.. and see for myself.. though the lunch that follow afterwards, i will give it a miss cuz tmw is only Day 4. yep.. it's halfway thru' now.. and ya already, things are really happening.. :) Amazing! Exciting!

hmm.. why pple kept saying wo shou le? no leh.. i didn't do anything woah.. (fasting only 2 days won't have instantaneous effect right?)

hmmm.. kinda surprised that grace asked me to be part of her entourage for her wedding next year.. hmm.. yep.. the 2nd time le.. (should be the 3rd but i rejected my colleague's invi cuz ya.. her wedding in JB and it falls on weekend that pst phil coming.. ) when would my turn to 'recruit sisters'.. hmm ha yee dun be distracted.. tis not the season ..

yay.. going to meet jeanie my long time hairstylist today.. haven't seen her for 1 year ++ hmm see if i can invite her to the anniversary next week since she now part-timing.. maybe i should finally pinkie-fied my hair.. nah.. ?=)

No comments: