click me!!

Thursday 27 July 2006

in the middle of the shopping mall with my leather black book..

yea.. not leather black boots.. but leather black book..

if you seen someone@ an Isetan outlet in town with a phone in hand and flipping and jotting with the other on a wed evening.. that will be yours truly.. unexpectedly had an conference call request from bro steven @ 830ish this evening when xiaorong and i were shopping for huiling's 21st birthday present... hmm it was a short (hmm not really that short..) and swift.. direct and effective discipleship session.. with his other helpers & bro kenneth.. (hmm amazingly had two conference calls in one day!)

hmmm saying byee to huilig ... called almost all the sisters and robin.. and ya.. the friends.. felt led to call my most able left- cum right- hand lady.. only she could take what I wanna share.. hmmm .. i think I can really talk a.. to the pt i drained my freshly charged hp.. aiyos.. but good la.. some old spirits killed.. and... really.. could sense the breakthru coming to our lives to w110.. ( a great refreshing from the change of smses I'd.. which i was rather misunderstood.. )

yes.. my neck is still rather stiff (think my shoulder portion kinda swollen.. and neck pain...changing out of my top is really a pain in the neck.. literally PAIN in the neck) and yes.. not even going to take mc .. let alone take another day of vacation leave.. not time... (a) still have to complete the review of the cases of my team... (the person who covered me only done the ultra urgent cases... giving me only 2 days buffer period when i returned on thurs.. ya.. i understand she can't help much.. cuz it's the PEAK period .. and late refund means late interest.. AND i've really spend additional time correcting and recorrecting some guys' work.) and (b) the 2 milestones of the projects I've yet completed (yay due soooon),(c) the additional review work that i was tasked to look into, the last minute task that my boss want in the morning... and yeah.. this is just the work part.. and not to mention much more impt stuff like (d)my dear sheeps stuff that might require attention to while working..

and being on block leave for 1 week plus.. wise to take leave when u've uncompleted urgent tasks? Nah.
I said I would try my best and i've yet told you i've gotten approval for the leave. I guessed you think I'd gotten the approval.. but sorry that I didn't forsee the last minute urgent tasks? yet, you're angry. thanks.. And I don't even have the time to have a proper conversation with my parents since returning from taipei.. I've post-poned dinner on monday with my jc friend once again cuz of the work.. From the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate your invitation... sorry didn't RSVP a week beforehand... well, my fault for not letting you earlier on the mountainpile up the very first day I returned. I'm sorry for ruining your plans. I would make it up for you (for missing 16 & 27) on another day after I'm more freed up?

yes.. time is now 2:29.. had just done a mock-up of my sat assignment.. hmm easy topic for me cUz it was something i've always come in and out of.. really encourage u to attend cg this week if going thru' bad times.. and the amazing thing is that I could feel myself being ministered to by the time i was reaching the end.. and gave the altar call to my invisible grp.. really surreal... never thought that i could ministered to myself.. technically speaking not me to myself.. but He to me..

No comments: